Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 19 and Apr 21. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
A full 22 x 24 storage building ready to install is the perfect bulk storage solution or equine shelter. Our 22x24x13 AG Series Storage Shelter fits the bill. Built on a Professional grade 2 3/8 in. steel frame, every frame tube, and connector go through a proprietary 13 step steel surface prep process for maximum durability. Premium powder coat is baked for an even finish that will not chip, peel, rust, or corrode. Advanced engineered ripstop tough woven polyethylene fabric is triple layered, heat bonded for ultimate 4 season performance. Hot air fused seams are 100% waterproof, UV treated inside, outside, and in between with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and anti-fungal agents. High profile white interior provides enhanced illumination. Easy to set up and take down as needed with slip fit connectors and best in class swedged tubing. Double Zippered door panels allow easy access from both ends and deliver drive-through options. Heavy-duty corner braces and rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation. Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames for the initial and continuous frame to fabric fit. The structure requires no building permits in most cases. Check local ordinances before installation. Comes ready to install. Great for horses, hay, bulk storage, equipment, and much more.
- Fabric corner boots protect livestock from ratchets and tie-downs
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system lockdown and square up frames and bolt hardware for every connection point
- Heavy-duty corner braces on corner ribs and rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly, bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Professional grade 2-3/8 in. / 6 cm outside diameter all-steel frame, bonded with thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion
- Our Equine Run-In-Sheds are constructed using high grade heat-treated steel