Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 19 and Apr 21. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The 12 x 20 ft. Carport from Arrow is a newly re-designed Carport and -use shelter that is wind and snow rated for maximum protection against the elements! Our carport features a galvanized steel roof with horizontal panels and an industrial steel frame that has been powder-coated to resist corrosion and rust. This 12 x 20 ft. Carport has a wind speed rating of 100 MPH and a snow/ground load rating of up to 35 PSF. Rain or shine - it doesn't matter. The Arrow 12 x 20 ft. The carport is a high-quality, steel structure that is perfect for protecting boats, vehicles, tractors, and even outdoor picnic areas.
- Featuring a 2-inch. square tube frame, the Arrow Carport provides stability and strength to the unit, increasing its wind and snow load capability.
- An all-weather carport that will protect your vehicle or outdoor space all-year long: the Arrow Carport is built to take on even tough weather - winds up to 100 mph, and a snow load of 35 PSF.
- Built for easier, faster assembly: its unique design features a slip-fit frame connection with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for assembly that's faster, more convenient right out of the box
- A heavy-duty, galvanized steel roof that's built to last - the 12 x 20 ft. Carport features a 29-gauge painted galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
- Roof in an attractive charcoal finish, with a black powder coated steel frame
- Rounded roof eaves off additional protection from the elements.
- 10 in. overhang at the roof gables offers additional protection.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty